Don’t throw away white clothes because they have stains which have not been removed, try this wonderful trick!
Aspirin is not only a good analgesic, but also effective whiten clothes. The salicylic acid contained in it penetrates deep into the fibers of the tissue, splitting the molecules and eliminating difficult dirt.
As opposed to shop bleach, this drug does not damage the structure of the material, so it can be used repeatedly until the desired result is achieved. Not only does aspirin restore the original whiteness of things, but it also handles blood, urine and sweat stains that are difficult to remove.
Great trick to whiten clothes with aspirin
You will need:
- 5 aspirins (325mg size)
- 2 liters of hot water
- Put 2 liters of hot water and clothes that have stains or that you simply want to bleach into a large container.
- Crush 5 aspirin before putting them into the bowl and mix them together with clothes.
- Be sure to soak clothes for at least eight hours or overnight, keeping everything completely submerged (you can add another aspirin if everything doesn’t go down well)
- Once the recommended time has passed, remove the clothes and rinse them.
- Finally, you can wash these pieces alone using a washing machine before putting them in the dryer or drying them in the sun, and you will be able to see how they have recovered their white color and the stains have disappeared.
Removing blood stains from clothes with aspirin
1. Mash 2 tablets of aspirin and mix them with washing powder.
3. Pour the product into the detergent chute.
4. Start a suitable washing cycle.
There is another effective option for using aspirin as a bleach. A few tablets should be placed in the washer drum, the appropriate detergent should be placed in the tray and the clothes should be washed as usual.
After such treatment, the clothes will shine with purity and whiteness. It is noteworthy that the concentration of the drug can be experimented with, increasing or decreasing the number of tablets for washing. This will not damage the fibers of the fabric and will not spoil the product.
For a dirty grey or yellow shade, it is recommended to use a hand wash. In some cases, this method of treatment is more efficient than machine washing, but takes longer.
The method is simple:
1.5 Dissolve aspirin tablets in 3 liters of warm water.
When the substance is completely dissolved, immerse it in a laundry pelvis.
3.Soak for 10-12 hours, it is better to leave overnight.
4.In the morning wash by hand.
Aspirin bleaching in this way will protect appliances from possible damage.
Removal of stains
Aspirin can help you get rid of difficult stains not only on white but also on colored clothes. If there are old stains on things, it is recommended to rub the tablet directly on the problem area, having wet it beforehand.
After applying the product, leave the clothes for a few hours. A high concentration of active ingredient will effectively eliminate dirt. If after treatment there is a small trace of the stain, the procedure can be repeated.
You can use another faster method:
1. Soak as little as possible 2-3 tablets.
Add some water, stir until a homogeneous thick consistency resembling “porridge” is obtained.
3. treat the dirty area with the product.
4.After 20 minutes it is possible to wash clothes.
The yellowish spots from sweat can be removed and less concentrated solution: 2 tablets grind, pour half a glass of warm water, stir, pour on problem areas, soak for 3 hours and after washing.